</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/221356243465625412?origin\x3dhttp://lavenderx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
The Stories
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I had a little victory today!
Finally I passed my Napfa.
BUT that is not the main point.
Many details included...lol

1st station - Shuttle Run.
Though I didn't train, I still manage to get 3 points for it,
which is better than last month's result!

2nd station - Standing Broad Jump.
I actually broke my own record!
yesterday I was still practicing at home but I couldn't even PASS!
Passing (E Grade) was 150cm to 161cm. However to get a silver, I must get a D Grade (2 points)..
So I managed to get D!My result was 165!!!
I could not believe it!!!
I had hard time jumping 150cm, so not to say 165cm!
Damn Happy lor.

3rd station - Sit and Reach
Finally Passed too=]
I learnt my lesson for warming up, stretching before doing that!

4th station - Inclined Pull Up
I love the 2 helpers this time!
They more lenient than last time that 2 strict guys la!
HAHA...But I still did my best OK!

5th station - Sit-Ups
Most Confidence of all!
I did 40! 5 points!=]

Last but not least,
2.4 I drop my timing about 1 min but still manage to pass!
I had to run in the rain!
This is good too because if it is canceled, I would have to come back to do every stations all over again-.-
Before the run, It was only drizzling!

Thank gohonzon, everything went on smoothly=]
I wasn't nervous like before.
I win over my own weakness too!
Because of my perseverance and confidence, I made it!
Despite the RAIN!

Also, I was very friendly this time round.
There were 10 girls taking Napfa test too.
I talk to almost all of them.
I even encourage them to do their best.
For some who fail, I taught them the technique.
Again, it was my first time being so friendly to all strangers!
I don't even know their names=x heheh

Please...I hope more girls who are going A.F to Pass!!!
Many of them I knew are going to Army!

Wee~~~
Luckily I applied leave today and went on for 'celebration' myself...haha
Thanks all who have encourage and support me all this while!
THANK YOU!=]

Blog again soon!=]

Photography-love (L)


Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]

The Owner

--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.

- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

Links

[P]ri/Sec School.. *

Aili.
Benjamin Toh.
Chamayne.
Cheryl.
Ismael.
Noel.
Pei Zhen.
Pricillia.
Qianting.

[R]p Friends.. *

Ashlee.
Chun Long.
Cynthia.
Dennis.
Eileen.
Felicia.
Fareehah.
Gloria.
Charlene.
Huiling.
Janice.
Jia En.
Jia Min.
June.
Jun Long.
Lesley.
Linghui.
Meihui.
Min Kai.
Pei Xin.
Randy.
Sharifa.
Syahidah.
Terence.
Xin Ni.
Yusra.
Zaki.

[R]psd.. *

RPSD's blog.
Benjamin.
Emily.
Hui Min.
Kystal.
Lovein.
Sharlene.
Vivian.
Xiu Min.
Yue Ming.

[F]riends.. *

Audrey.
hOoi x2.
Rain.
Shi Xuan.
William kor.
Yixin Mei.


[C]elebrities.. *

Felicia Chin.
Joanne Peh.
Elvin Ng.
Elvin Ng grp.
Elvinology.
Tay Ping Hui.
Tay Ping Hui II.
Nat Ho.
Soul.
Mi Lu Bing.
Show Luo Zhi Xiang.
XiaO Gui.
Da Shu.
Ariel Lin Yi Chen.
Lin Yu Zhong.
Arron Yan Ya Lun.
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.
Chun Wuzun.
Calvin Chen Yi Ru.
Fahrenheit 1st.
Fahrenheit 2nd.
Mike He.
Chen Bo Lin.
Tang Yu Zhe.
2Moro.
Tank.
Joe MSN grp.
Joe Yahoo grp.
Joe.

The past
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
August 2011

My Old Blog=]

Extras


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thanks

designer :x-peacefulmelody
Basecodes:oneway
Images: dafont,paint.

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.