The Stories
Friday, July 24, 2009
Photos!!!
This was taken 2 weeks ago at Xinying's birthday chalet!
Below is D'Kranji Farm resort...
Last Friday night's stay...
Prawning!
Happy Birthday to Peixin!
PS: My dressing because I came from work!haha
On our way home the next day...
The place is very deserted!LOL
You may consider staying there if you want some loneliness..lol
More photos on Facebook!haha
~~~
Had fun singing at Chinatown KTV on Wednesday afternoon!
Came after Napfa test and took leave from work.
so that was my 'own' celebration..
5 people squeezing in 1 small cozy room and had fun singing..
Sidetrack a little=p
I miss RPSD lots lots...
I wish I could keep all my Fridays evening free!
But it may not be possible to=(
Like's today's basketball session, I also missed it!=(
I promised I will join next friday ok?
I will try my VERY BEST!
Ok, So after KTV, headed back to lot 1 to have dinner with wx and pz.
They celebrated my passing of Napfa test for me!
Really appreciate it!=]
My colleagues were happy for me too when they knew my result..hehe
I am getting along with the people!=P
I was very 'dao' (unfriendly) when I first came to work lor..=X
Yesterday was my 1st time talking to Shane too..HAHA
But not personal la...is regarding work..
But still the same la..LOL
~~~
Last Saturday's YWD Formation Day for B.P Zone was great!
Acted as 1 of the traveler in the story...
We gotta have a BBQ tomorrow, a post celebration!=]
~~~
I really miss you!!!
I hope to share with you my life now!
Photography-love (L)