The Stories
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Friends I missed...
I missed Terence Ong, Edwin Tan, Alex Tang and Eileen Tan!!!
I remember those times when we used to be so close...
All sharing the same bed..HAHA
We used to be all single for sometime...
But now..every single of you are attached!LOL
And no more hangouts=(
Really miss you guys...
I missed Fareehah and Yunting!
Miss all our good moments and after school time...
I missed my friends from Sonic Arts too!
Especially Jia En...
Of cause I missed the rest too!
You know who you are!HAHA
Continue to meet up!!heheh
I miss CHAMP besties!
Have not meet up with some of you for some time..
Of cause I will miss you people!=]
I miss my Primary School Friends...
I miss my Secondary School Friends too...
I miss the people from RPSD...
I miss so many of You...
So can't finish listing out all...
Yea, I miss YOU!=]
~~~
Glad I have already planned what I wanted to do.
Not only now, but Future...
I am already determined to Sign On in RSAF!
Not too confirmed yet..
but guess should be December intake..
Life will be like in NS...but probably more fun=X
I will only be out on Fridays and weekends..o.o
I can't wait to experience some hardships=X
I will be Strong!
I can't bare to leave my current job either...
For the boy who find it boring, I find it enjoyable instead!
I don't like it when I finished my task before work even ends...
So I always did Extra work for others!LOL
I don't complain, I complain when there is nothing for me to do..LOL
Taurus is really workaholic=P
And IF..IF.. I don't succeed working in Air Force,
I will just take up the crew job that is being offered to me by Sentosa Universal Studio.
So sad to turn down the offer though after I passed the interview...
There's so many things I wanted to try lor...
~~~
And If I signed the
3 4 years(I heard)bond ,
I would probably go for a short holiday with my parents before going in.
I hope there is a chance...
Above are just Part 1 of my Plan...
I will stop here...TATA
Photography-love (L)