The Stories
Friday, July 17, 2009
People around me seems to be having relationship problems now.
Because of this, I am still awake now even though I have work tomorrow.
Thinking real hard most of the time how to solve their problems...
It's not easy though but I am not going to give up the friends who have trust in me!
I need more wisdom and patience...
I'm really glad when they said they feel better after talking to me..
'coz I know I have make a difference though I don't think I have help much at times.
I feel bad sometimes when I do not have enough time to speak/listen to them.
Maybe to say Neglect...
Just hope things get better.
~~~
I like helping people..
But when I can't help someone,
I do feel sorry about it...
For example, this Wednesday,
A lady about the age of 40 plus asked me for $2 at TPY..
She said she doesn't have money to buy things.
At the moment, I was in a rush.
But I think before I rejected her.
I don't even know whether what I have done is right or wrong.
It's just 2 bucks..
But why can't I give her that money?
Maybe I was just afraid she was out to con my money?Hmm...
So, to what extend should one be helpful?
~~~
And Wednesday I went TPY stadium in the morning for my Napfa test again.
But it rained and thus it was canceled-.-
Waste my time and I had to go to work 1 hour later...
I like this job also because it has given me much more freedom.
I can take leave whenever I want(for a reason of coz)=P
For I have stuffs like napfa, dental checkup..etc...
1 of my colleague likes to throw many things for me to do.
But I just do my best without complains..
But I guess I eavesdropped my 'supervisor' complaining to another colleague about her=X
Because of doing the things I was told, my main task wasn't done on time!
So the more I have to rush doing all the workloads on my desk.
I was probably the most hardworking Temp staff they have ever seen=X
Always doing OT..LOL
I like OT too=P
Yes I seriously like and treasured my job now=]
Ok GTG sleep now..tata~
Photography-love (L)