YEAH!Once again, I'm proud of my own country.
A Singaporean.
This is my Country.
This is my Flag.
This is my Future.
This is my Life.
This is my Family.
These are my Friends.
We are Singapore, Singaporean
Our Country has great leaders who bring Singapore through this far.
Without them, do you think we can enjoy so many things right now?
Not even the IR which is going to open soon...
Military performances Never fail to amaze me every year=]
I love it since young.
Good Job for the performance by SSA too!
Anyway, the media has form this pledge moment at 8.22pm today.
No matter where we are, we have to recite our pledge.
I thought it was cool.
But I did not go down to my nearest MRT station though..lol
I guess the atmosphere must be really different.
I say my Pledge, sing the National Anthem and songs at home!haha
Are you proud to be a Singaporean?
~~~
Had a movie with some of my poly cliques yesterday night.
We watched Murderer!-.-
Don't feel like commenting the movie now..haha
Anyway hope can meet up with the rest soon...
~~~
TG3 training starts tomorrow!
Excited!Heheh
11.57pm: I am so happy!
'coz I can't believe it!=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]