The Stories
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Today was the day I signed my career with RSAF.
Many things to sign indeed.
Once I'm determined to do something, I will go all the way.
It does not come easily.
I am just thankful for the people who have supported me.
I will not let you down.
If you ask me why Air Force?
Because it is a challenging career. (My Ans to the Qn.)
Money isn't the important thing now.
It's about passion and commitment.
I can't wait to start my new career soon!...
And put on the uniform!
Sidetrack:
A guy(applying for some position) who was sitting next to me where I signed my contract asked me:
"you signed on for AF ar?"
I said: "ya"
He said: "I know why you want to go AF..coz you want to see the pilots right?"
I: "No...No la!" zZz
He really trying to be funny lor...
I also not working with the pilots-.-
~~~
I'm somehow disappointed in you.
I know I shouldn't.
Where is your sincerity?
Is that how you concern your friends?
Do you take people for granted?
It's all about you yourself that you are more concern with.
That whenever I wanna speak,
I just lost the mood to say something I want.
I thought..does it only happen recently or it always has been this way?
Or am I becoming sensitive all of a sudden?
Being a peacemaker myself, I just can't find the courage to talk things out with you.
Afraid we will just quarrel and I really don't want to see that happening.
I know you too well...
Photography-love (L)