The Stories
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Today I was late for work all because of the train delay!
I got a shock when I got out from the middle platform...
Had to change train as JE, and the queue is like worse than peak hour!
The whole platform was packed and super squeezy...
I think it is very dangerous too as if the people at the back were to push, people at the front are likely to fall down the track!
Standing behind the yellow line seems difficult too as everyone was at a rush.
I waited for like 7 or 8 trains before I could successfully board it..-.-
And I remember this monday and tuesday, I was so bored at work as the work load was little and I complained to 1 of my colleague that I have nothing to do when I finish everything I had.
I helped other department until there's nothing to help anymore too...
I don't like when I really have 'nothing to do' yet you can't act like you have nothing to do-.-
Ironically, wednesday and today was a huge change!
The work load from my department is Tripled!
I know it will be the same for tomorrow...
My colleague say I should not have said I have nothing to do...LOL
But also good la...As no one is stressing me and I'm stressing myself only..haha
I very hardworking want hor!=P
I have never enjoy working so much like now!=D
I so... miss my friends from SUJ!=]
What I can do now is to Work Hard!=]
Photography-love (L)