The Stories
Sunday, August 23, 2009
This last week of Aug will be quite busy for me.
Apart from Work and Gakkai,
There's also friends' birthday celebrations too.
Mon - Movie 'UP'
Tue -
Film on HR. Dialogue Discussion
Wed - Ryan & Enze's celebration
Thurs - Go Yahui house
Fri - Vennon's birthday celebration
Sat - ITESD Study Meeting, O&G
Sun - TG, Benny's birthday celebration
RPSD O&G is on this coming
Saturday!
Finally after all the postpone due to H1n1!
Looking forward to it..
5th student peace lecture by ssa..
15 Sept, 6.30pm at SMU.The speaker is
Professor Leo,
Director of NUS Faculty of Science.
Many school teachers would probably know or heard about him.
It is for everyone to attend...
because it talks about the importance of
Education and
Environment!
Protecting our environment is important!
So learn how we can do our part here..
~~~
I am glad as I realized I have finally develop a strong passion for Piano after years of playing it!
I am learning it seriously now=]
In the past, 1 hour lesson seems to be boring, draggy and never ending.
But now, I feel 1 hour is Not Enough!!!
There is so much more to learn!!!
and every min/sec is MONEY!
I even play late in the night, hoping my neighbours will not complain=X
My mum say my teacher look like Ah Beng-.-
I was like, "Huh?Don't look like at all lor!"o.O
Because apparently, she thinks that all male piano teacher must look decent/gentle-.-
(or maybe must look nerd?=x)
LOL...Super funny...
Photography-love (L)