Tonight(Fri) was TG3 training session 2. I am thankful for giving this opportunity to study, a platform for me to Grow Together with the other leaders. I must say I have gained a lot, but never enough.
Most people might think... Why go through a tough route when you can seek an easy way out? But by going through hardships and suffering, one can truly gain his real character.
"Success in life is apparent is how we live our last years, in whether we can face death with joy, dignity and peace of mind." - Daisaku Ikeda
I realized my mission and will work towards it no matter what. With role as a trailblazer, I will work even harder, setting a good example... for the happiness of humanity and contributing to the society.
=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]