I had a new piano teacher today! It was more expensive as I went to music school. First time getting a male teacher also... I must learn it seriously this time! If not paiseh lor 'coz I don't like 'throwing face' in front of guys=X I sacrifices my saturday evening lor!haha But I was happy though as it did not affect my other important commitments!=] And I appreciate my parents' effort too.
~~~
I happen to come across a photo exhibition today and I was surprised! It is by Mercy Relief, an independant non-governmental humaritarian charity. http://www.mercyrelief.org/ They aim to promote a life of compassion, care and volunteerism in the community.
I got so interested that I signed up for the mailing list... Actually wanted to sign up as a volunteer, but maybe I'm still not ready yet. So I will just be keep updated by them for the different voluntary services they had. Then while I was reading one of the brochures the girl gave me,
I saw the brochure was presented by SSA too!
I really want to play my part in the society! Jia You Huiyan!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]