The Stories
Monday, September 7, 2009
TG session is already halfway through.
There's many things to grasp.
Understanding is 1 thing..but Action is another thing.
Where's my Action then?
I can't allow this to happen anymore!
Huiyan, Stop procrastinating!!!
Today, I was asked to take up the role as district leader and I agreed.
It's time I have to contribute.
The first person I told was suyi!
1 of the caring IICs who take care of me=]
It's again another challenge for me.
Greater responsibility now...
I have to work even harder!
Jia You!
I will always bare this in mind : Leaders must never be arrogant!
"
It is no coincidence that we met each other."
This phrase is always said and ringing in my mind.
I begin to understand...
True enough, an example is my 2 of my ITESD comrades whom I work with now were in the same chingay group as me last year!
One is my trainer and the other a participant like me.
Same Group!Coral B rocks!LOL
So I guess 1 of our mission lies here...
To be able to work together!
as Bodhisattva of the earth!=]
Boldly, I surge ahead!
Photography-love (L)