</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/221356243465625412?origin\x3dhttp://lavenderx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
The Stories
Friday, September 11, 2009
To the people whose birthday also falls on September...

Ai Li, Dennis, Fareehah!

Wish you all a Happy Birthday!

Thanks Dennis for the invite to your 21st...

Celebrated Ai Li's birthday on tuesday.
Hope you enjoy yourself too with CHAMP!=]

Fareehah! Happy advanced Birthday to you!!!MUACKS!
Miss you lots!

~~~

Wednesday, I actually applied half day leave again to go down Tamp Safra Minds Cafe!
With only some RPSD people there.
Will upload the photos soon!
Anyway feel bad that I leave the workload to my 2 colleagues and I said I wasn't feeling well so had to take leave=X
Now I'm really sick!!!
Down with flu since morning and my nose going to break anytime...
Karma!=(
However still continue to clear all workloads and went down for TG!=]


I made a new determination today!
Something which I have learn from today's TG session.=]

Anyway this whole week I have been bringing 'home food' for lunch as I wanted to save money! Even skipped my dinner when I went out=X

Below is 1 example of the food:
 









Pathetic?=X

Thus today I finally ate a proper meal!
I don't wanna torture myself anymore!LOL

Anyway, I recalled on Wednesday evening when I had to leave the RPSD people as I could not join them for the Sensei's video after Minds Cafe.
(I went for the Thursday's at Senja.)
Hmm..that moment of goodbye seems sad for me, like as if it was the last time I will meet them=S
I have never felt like this before, so it is really a surprise for me too.
Now that I am attached to ITESD, I still constantly put the leaders and members of RPSD in my prayers=]
They are really like my brothers and sisters whom I truly cared for.
They are constantly on my mind!=]
Hope they will continue to win no matter what.

The same goes for all my members, fellow friends I have and my family,
I treasure them even more now.
I really wanted to do all I could to help if possible!
So don't be alarmed when I said I love you, 'coz I really do!=]


I have read a very meaningful book recently.
'Tuesdays with Morrie'
I guess many might have heard or read before.
I urge all of you who hasn't to read it!
I even teared reading towards the end.

I would like to do some review here=P

I see the link of what Morrie talks about life in accord to Buddhism's point of view.
For example the part when he talks about Emotions, it can be explained in the 10 worlds that exist within our own life.

Here I would like to share some of my favourite quoted parts from the story:

"Money is not a substitute for tenderness, and power is not a substitute for tenderness.""Neither money nor power will give you the feeling you're looking for, no matter how much of them you have."

"Devote youself to loving others, devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

"Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live."

"they don't know who they are themselves--so how can they know who they're marrying?"

I also love the part with the Conclusion;
"Have you ever really had a teacher? One who saw you as a raw but precious thing, a jewel that, with wisdom, could be polished to a proud shine? If you are lucky enough to find your way to such teachers, you will always find your way back. Sometimes it is only in your head. Sometimes it is right alongside their beds."

This passage reminds me of my mentor, Daisaku Ikeda.
I thought it will be wonderful if only Morrie had a chance to meet my mentor in life.
They seem so alike in attitude towards life and touches people's heart with sincerity.
~~~

PLS go Read the Book Now! =]
You might be inspired just like me!

Photography-love (L)


Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]

The Owner

--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.

- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

Links

[P]ri/Sec School.. *

Aili.
Benjamin Toh.
Chamayne.
Cheryl.
Ismael.
Noel.
Pei Zhen.
Pricillia.
Qianting.

[R]p Friends.. *

Ashlee.
Chun Long.
Cynthia.
Dennis.
Eileen.
Felicia.
Fareehah.
Gloria.
Charlene.
Huiling.
Janice.
Jia En.
Jia Min.
June.
Jun Long.
Lesley.
Linghui.
Meihui.
Min Kai.
Pei Xin.
Randy.
Sharifa.
Syahidah.
Terence.
Xin Ni.
Yusra.
Zaki.

[R]psd.. *

RPSD's blog.
Benjamin.
Emily.
Hui Min.
Kystal.
Lovein.
Sharlene.
Vivian.
Xiu Min.
Yue Ming.

[F]riends.. *

Audrey.
hOoi x2.
Rain.
Shi Xuan.
William kor.
Yixin Mei.


[C]elebrities.. *

Felicia Chin.
Joanne Peh.
Elvin Ng.
Elvin Ng grp.
Elvinology.
Tay Ping Hui.
Tay Ping Hui II.
Nat Ho.
Soul.
Mi Lu Bing.
Show Luo Zhi Xiang.
XiaO Gui.
Da Shu.
Ariel Lin Yi Chen.
Lin Yu Zhong.
Arron Yan Ya Lun.
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.
Chun Wuzun.
Calvin Chen Yi Ru.
Fahrenheit 1st.
Fahrenheit 2nd.
Mike He.
Chen Bo Lin.
Tang Yu Zhe.
2Moro.
Tank.
Joe MSN grp.
Joe Yahoo grp.
Joe.

The past
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
August 2011

My Old Blog=]

Extras


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thanks

designer :x-peacefulmelody
Basecodes:oneway
Images: dafont,paint.

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.