The Stories
Monday, September 28, 2009
I wanted to update my blog since quite long ago le...
But No Time and No Pictures!
I am still waiting for a lot of Pictures!=(
Especially TG outing at Botanic Garden!
It is really a very good training on last monday!=]
Very Revitalizing!

My team won the 1st/2nd prize for the day!
Anyway every TGs had to made a vow during yesterday's training.
"I will strive to become a first rate disciple of Ikeda Sensei by: .."
(I shall keep it to myself for the meantime first)..=]
Wanna thank my friends who came down with me to my zone discussion meeting at night too!=]
~~~
Today, I decided that I should buy the two volumes of HR to read!
But when I arrived at the bookshop, it was out of stock.
So decided to buy another book which I have also eyed on for a long time!

A dialogue between Ikeda and Arnold Toynbee, a historian.
300 plus pages!
~~~
Something random..but Yeah my mum came back from Vietnam on Saturday...

And she bought this for me=]
~~~
I treated my family with KFC delivery meal today!
Shiok...coz I ate a lot today!
2 pcs Chicken plus Whipped potato + 2 (hot-devil) Drumplets + Popcorn Chicken + Fries + Crab + Dessert
I think I ate more than my family=X
Oh No...I shall eat lesser tomorrow=X
~~~
Anyway, I see the concern of a few of my comrades when I put my nick as "I see the stress coming". Thanks ah!=D
Yes, Stress! Because next TG is a debate session!
My team's topic is on Euthanasia is Fine. And we had to support it.
Very hard to argue!!! But we will do our best!
Plus, I will be the Emcee with another YMD on that day!
I have not prepared yet!!!Oh Dear!!!
Looking forward to 4th October!!!=]]
~~~
Oh, and I love today's F1 race!
I always love looking at cool cars!
For the F1, I love the Ferrari's...
But I think the purple Renault's looks very nice this time!
Congrats to Hamilton for winning the race!
How I wish I have the money to watch it live!
Photography-love (L)