I am really thankful for giving this opportunity to perform during ITESD institution meeting yesterday. It's the first time I perform piano in front of a group of 20+ people. Never did I expect this will happen 1 day as I am 'low profile' all the while=X I chose a new piece of song and only started playing it recently given my busy time schedule. I know I had to practice hard for it and I did it! My main purpose is to inspire all the people who are present yesterday.
I guess I have sort of fulfilled my mom's wishes too, although she isn't there to hear my playing, but I will still share with her my joy after she comes back from Vietnam holiday=] Now, I can proudly tell my mentor in life that I just did what he has done before. He took up piano lesson in such a short period just to play for the members and encourage them. I will work even harder from now on...
~~~
Talking about piano, my teacher just suggested to me yesterday that I should change 1 of the exam pieces that I have been playing hard for months!!! I was stunned. The other piece seems more difficult as I hear him play. If after 2 weeks I can't reach a good standard, I'm going to blame him!=X..LOL
TG training at Botanic Garden tomorrow!WooHoo~ Excited=D But...I have yet to finish my readings!=X
**Pictures to be uploaded soon...
At least I have the courage to ask...
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]