</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/221356243465625412?origin\x3dhttp://lavenderx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
The Stories
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Krabi Trip on 27th Nov! =]
Another wish coming true!
How I wish I could tell my dad straight to the face: Thank You! I Love you!HAHA
Anyone wants to go???Tell me before the air ticket gets sold out!


Met up with my Dearest Yunting and Far on Monday night!

I Miss You Both So Much!<3


I would wish to stay longer if only the next day got no work...
Anyway nice catching up!
And also the surprise of YT coming back from Melbourne!=]

~~~

Now must catch the channel 8, 9pm new drama!
'Coz got my husband again!=X
HAHA


Mr Tay Kor Kor still looks cute with his nerdy look! LOL

I even bought the U-weekly this week because he is on the cover!=P
His recent new hairstyle is so Boyish! Not quite used to it..haha

~~~
Anyway..
Monday I met this nice angmoh 'colleague' in the lift...
He is so friendly and nice!!!
He talked to the air-con service men in the same lift and ask them what they are servicing and etc.
I am the last to be alone in the lift with him and he spoke to me!
He said, "How's everything?"
(I was surprise by him!)"Fine, I'm a temp staff here."
He then held out his hand and introduced himself as Henry.
So I shook back his hand and introduced my name too.
He asked, "How long have you been here?"
I said 3 months ago.
And he said something apologizing that he should have know my name earlier.
I said it's okie...and when the lift reached my floor level, he said "Nice to meet you, Have a nice day!"

I was like Wow, this person is so NICE to everyone even though he don't know who they are!
I wonder what is his position in the company..LOL
Must learn from him leh!hahaha


Today is the most interesting day of all!
When I was just talking to a colleague about the newly couple wedding yesterday,
it happens until a few of my other colleagues came discussing over who is Fann Wong's sister and they all gathered over at my computer! Because obviously I have search for her wedding's photo yesterday.
They even asked me which is her sister and I had no idea at all!
Lunch time has just passed and I feel a little uncomfortable that they discussed it during 'work time'.
Even my manager came over to discuss...of cause just for a short while...lol



Oh No...where is my script?!!!=S

Photography-love (L)


Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]

The Owner

--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.

- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

Links

[P]ri/Sec School.. *

Aili.
Benjamin Toh.
Chamayne.
Cheryl.
Ismael.
Noel.
Pei Zhen.
Pricillia.
Qianting.

[R]p Friends.. *

Ashlee.
Chun Long.
Cynthia.
Dennis.
Eileen.
Felicia.
Fareehah.
Gloria.
Charlene.
Huiling.
Janice.
Jia En.
Jia Min.
June.
Jun Long.
Lesley.
Linghui.
Meihui.
Min Kai.
Pei Xin.
Randy.
Sharifa.
Syahidah.
Terence.
Xin Ni.
Yusra.
Zaki.

[R]psd.. *

RPSD's blog.
Benjamin.
Emily.
Hui Min.
Kystal.
Lovein.
Sharlene.
Vivian.
Xiu Min.
Yue Ming.

[F]riends.. *

Audrey.
hOoi x2.
Rain.
Shi Xuan.
William kor.
Yixin Mei.


[C]elebrities.. *

Felicia Chin.
Joanne Peh.
Elvin Ng.
Elvin Ng grp.
Elvinology.
Tay Ping Hui.
Tay Ping Hui II.
Nat Ho.
Soul.
Mi Lu Bing.
Show Luo Zhi Xiang.
XiaO Gui.
Da Shu.
Ariel Lin Yi Chen.
Lin Yu Zhong.
Arron Yan Ya Lun.
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.
Chun Wuzun.
Calvin Chen Yi Ru.
Fahrenheit 1st.
Fahrenheit 2nd.
Mike He.
Chen Bo Lin.
Tang Yu Zhe.
2Moro.
Tank.
Joe MSN grp.
Joe Yahoo grp.
Joe.

The past
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
August 2011

My Old Blog=]

Extras


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thanks

designer :x-peacefulmelody
Basecodes:oneway
Images: dafont,paint.

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.