I really wish to attend... but I guess I couldn't. Sorry. I know it's a waste for me. I really want to see you showing your talent! I want to support you! It might be the only good chance to see you dance.. But maybe it isn't the right time.
Regardless whether you know or not, I will still be your secret supporter always. I actually remember your enlistment date!=S All the best, my Special admirer!=] Have not come across someone as Unique as you!
~~~
And for you, you you... It's been some time since we last talked. I'm happy when you actually spoke first. Still as cute as ever..haha I've finally shared some things with you and was glad to have your support!=]
I Miss You!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]