I am happy my prayers were answered. Initially thought I couldn't go as it is a sat evening... and according to the music school, I have piano lesson on that day. So after class, my teacher told me that next week got no lesson 'coz of deepavali, I was very happy!haha They last min changes the school calender! Of coz the lesson was moved to the fifth week of the month la..haha
17 oct is also my presentation for the tg session=]
~~~
From today's Tg, I begin to realized how great a leader our PMs and president are! Not many people are able to see their qualities of such wonderful leaders we had. I really appreciate their efforts and passion to serve the people. You know, we are very fortunate.
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]