The Stories
Sunday, October 18, 2009
I have many interest I wish I could pursue for my leisure time.
Most of them, either it need expenses or commitment or lots of passion to it.
Here are the list of things:
- Golf (Wanted very much to try!)
- Tennis
- Bowling
- Pool
- Hip-Hop dancing
- Photography (Soon!)
- Electric Guitar
- Drums
- Rollerblading
So far, I have only touched on playing pool and bowling.
I still like to play pool now!..haha
But I always lack the strength to hit the balls hard!
Thinking that I have so many interest not yet pursue, I feel that it's a pity.
We are only young once...and should treasure everyday and go pursue whatever we like.
But there's so many things I want to try...How??
I hope it is not too late...
Do you have anything you like to pursue?Please go ahead while you are still young=]~~~
Anyway, yesterday's concert was great!
I really enjoyed all the performance throughout.
The 2 afternoon trainings are great too.
But I was so nervous when I shared during TG Session that my hands shake when I held the paper.
So embarrassing weakness...lol
Luckily after a while, I managed to overcome that.
I'm so happy after sharing with my team=]
And yesterday is definitely a tiring but fruitful day!
Photography-love (L)