The Stories
Monday, October 5, 2009
Toda Sensei once said,
"In faith, do the work of one; In job,do the work of three."
This phrase really motivates me at work today.
When I suddenly came to the thought of these words, I can work so much better=]
Yes, I am doing the work of three!LOL

Wah...this picture is so long ago!
and I just got it only from meiling.
I think last year? can't remember...
with Rynn the singer!^^
~~~
So much that I wanted to join RPSD for the outing on Saturday, I was not able to.
I wanted to go Macritchie for the walk, picnic, hiking etc. too!=(
Well, because their meeting time was 8 in the morning but I had to meet up with my TG team at 10.30am.
I must know what is my priority and what is most important.
Thus, the wise choice is to give the outing a miss...Again!=(
~~~
Anyway, yesterday was a great day!
Went pasir ris, 1 of the chalet for our ITESD leaders gathering.
Only manage to stay for awhile, then rushed down to senja for my TG!
I'm the emcee together with weiping.
I think it is my 2nd time being emcee in SD..haha

I like my team, Shigo kingo.
We won the best team for our topic.
We won not because of what we proposed are right, but 'coz of the many research we did!
And our support for one another during the debate session.
Good job everyone!
~~~
Now, I am looking forward to Nov institution meeting.
'coz we can all go over to other SD institutions to learn from one another!
I want to go to all if possible!
Especially nus,ntu,smu,tp... SD!!!
~~~

This is another thing that my mum bought back for me...
I DIY it. This instrument is called T'rung xylophone, a vietnamese folk instrument which was created long time ago.
Very interesting and fun!=]
Reminds me of a module I took in RP, Instrument Design!LOL
Photography-love (L)