Moving to a new work station is not a bad idea too I guess. Bigger space and more privacy=p Still feel sad that I could not joke as much with my department colleagues now. The bond sure exists when I work there for sometime. Now I was moved to a lonely corner...='( But it's okie now la...haha
Last thursday while I was having my lunch, I saw Mr Ng!!=] I hope I did not disturb him eating his lunch. Happy all the way that day...LOL
~~~
I just can't understand why he likes to say I go clubbing=.= Hello? Do I look or wear like I go club?=.= Every week, he will say that without fail... I =.=''' until cannot =.=''' Guys ah guys... Super anyhow bomb!CMI...haha
~~~
I got my new Sigma zoom lens! Currently pursuing into photography right now!=]
~~~
I find myself failing as a role of a leader. I need to get myself up again! Obstacles are along my way and I really need to fight it. I must change!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]