I got my D5000 on Friday!=] I'm happy because it is my hard earned money!
Anyway....Saw something interesting on a Sunday evening.
They marched passed my sight from Istana.
~~~
On the Saturday, was quite sad when the plan of night safari was being canceled. I went steamboat with the rpsd people instead.
After steamboat, hangout with the supposedly 'graduates'. but ended up with the guys and me, the only girl>.< Went to the pub, named above. It's Pub...not Club!haha It's just a place to chill and relax with music from the live band.
All these bottles of beer are so cool on the outside. They are from many different countries... But of cause you must know how to appreciate beer first..haha
~~~
It's my mum's birthday last thursday...
She loves cakes a lot! Tsk Tsk=P
~~~
I like his new hairstyle!
When I came back, I opened my wardrobe, look into the mirror and had a urge to take a photo. LOL!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]