The Stories
Monday, November 2, 2009
PEACE.It's upset seeing people who are racist in this society.
I may stereotype people in the past, because of my ignorance and the influence.
But not anymore now!
That's because I know that every individual being is equal.
Everyone desire happiness and everyone should be treated equally.
Being in Singapore is a fortunate thing, because we practice racial harmony.
Ever wonder why conflicts and wars still arise in other countries?
It is all because of the differences.
I just think that we should respect everyone and not criticize anyone.
Accept them for who they are, because they are just born like that.
I tried putting myself in their shoes and I feel it.
We can't change the fact, so why bother?
Regarding the issues of the minority, instead, we should be grateful to 'them' because 'they' did contribute to our success in the economic growth in Singapore. (I feel)
Our houses, shopping malls, lands, buildings, and the IR and etc!
Without them, do you think we can enjoy all these luxuries here?
Human beings tend to take things for granted especially when they only see things as a whole.
Everyone has a part to play in the society.
No one must be neglected in this world.
Just like if there is no water, plants and trees will not grow.
If there is no trees, the ecosystem will not work.
Without proper ecosystem, we will not not be able to survive long too.
Everything is linked. We all belong to the same environment.
So my point is still - everyone is equally important=]
Hope you understand too.
Cheers!
Photography-love (L)