The Stories
Saturday, December 26, 2009
On Christmas eve, I was very touched by my colleagues.

The first thing in the morning, I saw presents on my desk.
I thought for awhile..did they placed it wrongly?
When I look at the giver's name, I was quite surprise for some whom I'm not really close with actually gave me presents and they are from another department!
They don't even know my name, but when I really saw my name on the presents, I was very happy.
I thank them all of course!
I actually only prepare gifts for my department colleagues.
They took really good care of me.
Especially my manager who always treat me little things and give me no stress.
and my supervisor for always helping me to do my things and lessen my work load.
They are the BEST people!
I felt great sense of gratitude for them=]
I felt really guilty for not preparing extra gifts to pass to other colleagues of mine.

My department and another department whom I always help them out, prepared this special gift for me<3
It is a watch, a simple watch. But I appreciate it!=]

I feel so loved this Christmas as I have never gotten so many gifts before. I thought I was just a small fly over there but I knew I aren't anymore. They actually appreciate what I have done for them. Upon hearing that, I almost teared. *sorry for being so drama*
Very thankful to them who made my day!=]
Plus, it is my last day of work and suddenly I miss them so much. I won't forget all the well wishes I had from many people. Suddenly, I can feel that we all became closer, with jokes and laughter. They asked me about my jobs and etc. and my manager even asked me to wear my uniform to office 1 day to find them>.<
I think that will be damn hilarious la!
~~~
Anyway I am enlisting on next Tuesday.
I'll look forward to my new career!^^
Jia You Huiyan!=]
Photography-love (L)