I realized I have yet to post up my Krabi photos. There's too many photos so I'll just share some.
The resort I stayed in.
the pool.
My wonderful breakfast at the resort=]
Pineapple rice is nice over there too.
I'm lovin' it.
Below are a few photographs I took along the way.
My favourite of all!
I was so tired when I took this picture.
Waves.
Our 'taxi' driver.
I ate the subway there! I think I preferred the s'pore version.
This monkey actually got angry when I keep snapping that he chased after me. But luckily I managed to run away safety=X
chicken island.
Snorkeling.
I love this!
fishes!
clouds.
My facebook has more pictures.
~~~
TG3 bbq on saturday...
More pictures at Facebook=]
~~~
Hey, I really respect you a lot! But you have to leave so soon... I haven't got the chance to learn many things from you. I couldn't imagine how life will be after you leave us=(
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]