The Stories
Monday, December 21, 2009
19th Dec. Gathering with 'L + VIN' AGAIN!=P LOL
Seriously don't know which picture of him to post, too Many!!!

My Jurong Island Pass.

We actually met with a lot of problems before getting here.
But still, I enjoyed myself!=]

The ambiance of La Vela Restaurant.



I enjoyed the buffet!=]

I love the Italian pasta!!!


Probably this is the best picture I took=P
He's super cute in his red shirt + red Santa Hat.
I think he look like a cute elf=P
LOL

The very cute Birthday Cake.

Happy Birthday!!!

Group 2 Photo.

All Group Photo.


I took pictures with a lot of elves too.
But I lazy to upload so many, so meiling and audrey must be honored ya!=P
HAHA

Haiya...this picture not Close enough leh!=X
HAHA...Guess I am too nervous...

=]]

This picture like machiam duno take at where..LOL

The souvenirs=]

"Still as cute as ever" LOL
More pictures at my FB okie?=]
~~~
Brother is back from Japan!



Thank You Brother!!!=]]]
I love all these!!!
Better not buy US brand in Japan next time.. it's much more expensive!

The Food!!!
~~~
Finally met up with Jia en last Tuesday!


Hey, Meet up again soon!!!=]]]
~~~
BTW I got a call today from AirForce.
Supposedly to report Tomorrow!
But due to last min notice, I was kinda excused and waiting for next notice.
Super last min!!!
I have not quit my current job yet!!!
Guess I have to leave after this week=(
Photography-love (L)