I can't convince myself that this isn't love. I just can't help feeling all those emotions.
When you're in love, It seems like his name, his face will keep appearing in your mind. You find yourself more motivated when you wake up each morning. You hope that he'll be the first person you see over there. You will feel butterflies in your stomach whenever he is nearby. You feel happy when he smile, glance at you. You feel sad when you see him not noticing you. You feel your cheeks turning red when he talks to you. You find it difficult to look directly into his eyes every time. You are concern about his health but yet you don't have the courage to care for him. You get tongue tied whenever it's your chance to speak. You try to avoid talking to other guys when he's around.(for my case)
How I wish I could go up to you saying I like you. But I think that's the silliest thing I'll last do. That's it. 3 more days and I'll be away. Will the feeling stays or go away? Looks like we are not meant to be. But I'm glad I broke my own record 'coz of you.
Oh man...I haven't feel this way for so long>.< How can I stop thinking about you? Like I said, I hate it. I'm sorry for acting like I don't care about your existence. Yet it's useless regretting over my actions.
~~~
Maybe by Secondhand Serenade. Enjoy!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]