Huiyan will be away from 14/01/10 to 27/01/10 to a faraway island. I have been looking forward to this day. This is a rare chance. I must overcome all the challenges. Time for me to train and grow. I'm so going to proof you people wrong. I'll breakthrough and win! I have confidence in you and me.
I know you guys are so going to miss me!=P Just don't cause me to keep sneezing..hehe I'll miss you Buddy!!!=]
Jia you Huiyan!
~~~
11/01/10.. I almost left you out again=/ I hope you are smart enough to know for it's obvious that I'm into you. I may/may not see you after I come back. The best now is to let go.
So Unless...
Tell me you are a flirt and I'll stop liking you. Tell me you go to club and I'll stop liking you. Tell me you are not serious and I'll give up on you.
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]