It's been a long time since I last posted with pictures. So here are a few...
The service women!
More at fb=]
Btw...I'm kinda stress recently. It will be good if you could hear me out or give me an advice=X What is the best way to reject a guy and not to hurt his feelings at the same time? Hmm... I wonder why I am so picky over 'guys'. I don't understand why my thinking has to be so complicated.. 1. When a guy likes me, I'm not interested. 2. When I like the guy, he's not interested(I don't tell him my feelings too=X) 3. When we both sort of like each other, still nothing will work out in the end.
Dates are suppose to be sweet, but I don't enjoy dates anymore. I hate those sweet talks that came from guys! I guess next time my husband must be very lucky that I'll accept him=X
Each time I tell myself not to talk about relationship, my heart just can't cooperate with me-.-
I'll pray not to be distracted so much! I feel much better after running today...
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]