The Stories
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
It's time I post some pictures up and if you noticed, I cleared some of the silly post.
It's just SILLY!
One should stop hanging on to the past and move on!
Come on..for life is not about having regrets!
Life is just like the stock market; unpredictable.
Sometimes it goes up slow/fast and sometimes it goes down slow/fast.
There's always Ups and Downs in life for us to learn and not repeat those mistakes.
If you don't learn, you're a failure.
I am only young once and I will not waste my youth away unnecessarily.
I have been finding myself not myself anymore recently.
I deserved some reprimanding so that I'll be awaken to my ignorance.
I hate it when sometimes, I just know that something is not right but yet I let it be the way it is.
I am getting more and more ironic on my situation.
Shame on me! I've had enough!
Sudden thought of this song lyric which suits me now:
"What I've done, I'll face myself. To cross out what I've become, Erase myself. And let go what I've done."
No rights being disappointed with people when I'm already disappointed with myself.
No rights blaming others when I know I have the right to choose.
All it takes is just that courage and I seriously need it back again!
I don't like this dramatic life anymore!
Back to questioning myself, what is the purpose of life?
I do not want to wait until the end of life where what I reflect back on my past is all nonsensical.
I still remember the vow I made last year, in the eyes of the witnesses of many.
I really want to work towards that goal and win.
But saying is easy.
I'll prove it one day!
I need...shoten zenjin!!!
~~~
Our SUJ friends!





Yunting, Far and me!<3 you 2!

Peizhen's 21st.

Melvin's 21st.
I value my friends.
I treasure them.
I really wish all of them to be happy.
Friendship is more important to me now besides Family.
I, Huiyan will not talk about any B-G relationship from now till I turn 21.
I really need to get back on track!
Photography-love (L)