Took out my braces today!woohoo... Not used to seeing my 'new' teeth now. Gonna miss my braces days!LOL
I'm having sore throat now. I hate having sore throat coz it always leads to fever. I refused to see a doctor but to use panadol to control it. I want to go work!=X What's good for sore throat?anyone?
I was too stressed up recently too. I'll try to overcome them!
I SERIOUSLY need to be BACK ON TRACK!!!
Oh, and I owe you an apology.
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]