The Stories
Saturday, May 22, 2010
I'm glad that my birthday party was a success.
I guess I'm really a silly girl who worried too much initially.
I even remember that particular morning was the 1st time I drop tears after so long=X
I was afraid that things won't go well etc.
Come to think of it, it's really silly of me=P
Now I'm really feel elated and grateful to all my guest who came=]
I love you all!<3
For those who couldn't make it but wishes me sincerely, I appreciate it too=]
For those whom I failed to invite, I'm really sorry and I thank them for remembering my birthday!

It makes me feel like I'm the most fortunate girl ever on this important day of my life.
Btw, I do feel weird wearing so feminine that day=X

Many thanks to my dearest friend, meiqin and her sis for all the help.
Couldn't do much without them!=]

My dearest family who supported me!
especially daddy who supported me financially and brother who gave me $$ to buy Fred Perry!
Happy Mothers' day!!as my actual birth date was on that day too!

My beloved friends=]

Really thank you to far, yt and dennis!
Far: I love the necklace you bought=]
YT and D: Thanks for the full collection of books that I wanted!!=]

2 of my 'CHAMP' girls!
TO CHAMP: THANK YOU FOR GETTING WHAT I WANTED!
I love the cool headphones and the hardisk comes in handy and not forgetting the beautiful card!=]

The Sta cliques=]
Really appreciate that you guys came down after camp!
To the few who shared my present: I don't know it was whose idea to get me cosmetic! LOL
but thanks for getting such high end product for me..lol

Far and my ex-fyp teammates!
I really appreciate that you guys came down and luckily the catering is halal!
Thanks for the necklaces!=]

We came from the same sec sch..
Thanks for getting me the bracelet,necklace, rose and following my theme of the party!LOL

ELVES!
Thanks for following my theme too!
Thanks for that precious gift that you girls prepared for me!

RPSD!
Thanks to the IICs who gave me Kinokuniya's vouchers!
Thanks to the rest for the presents and thanks yahui,ram and vivian for the perfume!=]

MY UNIT PPL!
THANKS FOR THE IPOD TOUCH!!I'm so touched!LOL

Poly YR 1 SEM 1 clique!
THANKS FOR COMING even though we didn't contact for quite a long time.
Of coz I love angbaos too! LOL

my presents!<3

thanks elves for the '1 year supply' of mask!=D

From my colleagues=]
I'm so thankful as 95% of my presents are what I had wished for.
Thank you friends, I'm very touched!=]
THANK YOU to jesse, zhi yi, hongkai, pui foong and yongkiat for celebrating my belated birthday on 14th May at The Timbre!
Haven't contact for years since secondary school and it's nice to meet up again!
Thanks for the treat and present!
THANK YOU peizhen for the treat too last sunday!

as recommended by melvin!


=]
Lastly, I want to thank Peixin and Jerry for the belated present I got today!
JAY's new album!! plus a teddy bear! LOL
So many teddy bears this year>.<
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!=]
Photography-love (L)