The Stories
Monday, May 3, 2010
Guests are already invited to my birthday party this coming Saturday!!!
I'm not feeling very excited or what la..
In fact, I feel worried somehow=x
Worried that I can't handle whatever things and worried I can't entertain all my guests=x
Different friends from different cliques, places...
Pri,Sec school, poly, RPSD, elves, my unit peeps etc.
Gonna take pictures till crazy-.-
I think my brother will be very shy also for that day=p LOL
Will be happy to see you people around that day!
CYA!!!=]
Oh regarding on what presents do I want for my birthday...
Have been asked many times..haha
I'm fine with anything actually.
What I want may be too expensive also so it's better not to say=X
Like those stated in my wishlist! LOL
Buy me books by Jodi Picoult I don't mind!!!LOL
I only have 'Nineteen Minutes'.
I wanted a headphone but looks like there will be people buying for me already.
I need a hardisk too actually as my com is already space-less! LOL
Buy me a fashion book with lots of pictures of people and I'll be happy too..haha
Don't need to get me facial or hair products as recently I spend a lot on those already=x
But I don't mind facial mask! LOL
Those still don't know what to get...
Red packet will do! LOL
1st May. Our best date so far=]
Photography-love (L)