The Stories
Monday, June 14, 2010
Pictures!!!

Eski Bar.





Recently, I have been busy as usual.
Last week, I just met up with a long lost primary school friend!
We only know each other in the same class during pri 1.
After which, there isn't any contact until recently, he found me on FB!LOL
Damn interesting! Still able to recall, he's my partner in school and we were always the first in the front queue 'coz we are the shortest. LOL
Didn't take any picture with him though..lol

Ok this picture was taken after going for the recording of chn 5 new variety show=]
BTW, Show's concert was great!!!=]
Taken lots of pictures but I'm not posting any here now.
Looking forward to FIR's! and Jay's!!! Woohoo~
And it's 26 more days before my holiday to China! LOL
I used to condemn china though=X
But it depends on where I'm going actually.
This time, I'm going to a more urban area, with lots of scenery!
I thought it will be great for photography=]
Plus 5 star cruise, 5 star bus!^^
~~~
That questions did pop up of my mind.
Yes, I think I'm happier when you aren't around.
I'm 100% sure of this.
But hearing from someone who understands me, it seems that I'm just self-hypnotizing.
I still couldn't believe it though.
Well, at least I understand myself better now.
Recently, I see people around me having problems.
I don't feel good either.
I really wish I could help to solve them all.
But the least I can do is to pray for them.
However, It's never easy to do it all alone.
Photography-love (L)