I shouldn't have doubts but have faith in you instead. I shouldn't have think so much in the first place just because of what I heard. 'coz through your actions, it is enough to show. Seriously, I was deeply moved by what you have done so far. I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. All the troubles, surprises, little things etc. Thanks for spending time to watch all my favourite movies with me. Thanks for buying ndp tickets online just to surprise me. Thanks for willingly taking a little risk to go down near the ecp sea at night to collect sea water for my hermit crabs. It was so dark and dangerous and I feel bad about it. Basically, Thanks for Everything!=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]