I had enough. It doesn't mean that I'm not upset or angry. It's just that I don't feel like showing it. I don't even bother at times. But somehow deep inside, I know I've accepted the fact but I'm still upset over it. Why has it to be my mum who is always the one reminding me all my unhappiness. It's been sometime since I teared again because of him. T.T and my mum doesn't even know how I feel right now. I hate this feeling.
Looking back at the photos, it upsets me even more. your expression changes when you took pictures with me now. What are you trying to tell me? you are not even happy being my friend? =(
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]